Which Office or Person Should I Contact Regarding...

Which department or office do I contact for...?

If you would like to request public records or have questions about licenses or permits, contact our City Clerk at City Hall.  Call 906-563-9961, extension 204, or email cityclerk@norwaymi.gov.  Look for downloadable, printable blank forms under 'How Do I...'. 

If you would like to place an advertisement on Norway Cable's Channel 7, contact our City Clerk at the phone number or email address above. 

If you have a question about utility service arrangements (installments, reconnections, transfers, disconnections, etc.), payments, fees, or packages, contact our Utility Billing Clerk or Accounting Clerk at City Hall.  Call 906-563-9961, extension 201 (Utility Billing) or 200 (Accounting), or email utilitybilling@norwaymi.gov or accountingclerk@norwaymi.gov

If you would like to submit a formal complaint to the City, contact the Accounting Clerk at the corresponding phone number or email address above.

If you do not receive Norway Public Utilities services but live in the area, and would like services extended to your residence, contact the Utility Clerk at the Department of Power and Light.  Call 906-563-9641, extension 501, or email utilityclerk@norwaymi.gov

If you would like to purchase City property, contact the City Clerk.

If you would like to suggest additions to our website, contact the Utility Clerk.

If you have other inquiries, find a listing of administrative staff that may be able to help direct you to the proper point of contact on our 'Administration' page, under 'Government' > 'Departments.'

You can also find us on Facebook.  Post questions or comments to our page; Norway, Michigan - Government.


Norway City Hall

P.O. Box 99 / 915 Main Street

Norway, MI 49870