Boulevard Tree Offer
The City of Norway is making available three types of hardy, northern trees for its citizens at a cost of $100 per tree.
2.5” diameter trees normally cost much more than $100 and then you have to do the planting. With this limited time offer you get the tree type you want and the City of Norway will do the boulevard planting with the city tree spade.
• Three varieties, 2.5” diameter
• Choose as many as you’d like
• Pay only $100 per tree (tax deductible)
• One year guarantee
• City will start planting in May/June
• Watering & care instruction will be provided
• Choose the type and quantity and mail or drop-off the order form with payment at city hall by March 29, 2013
• The City will confirm each tree location, then dig and prepare hole prior to tree delivery and planting.
• Trees can also be donated to one of the city parks.
Down load the flier HERE. Print it out and fill in your order. It's as easy as that.
Form also being mailed with March utility bills.
Questions? Call Norway City Hall at 906-563-9961.